Career Planning Guide
A career plan is often touted as an essential element for success as a researcher (or indeed, in many careers). But do you really need one? And if so, how do you go about making a good one that will work for you?
This digital workshop, The Career Planning Guide, provides honest, evidence-based advice on the benefits of career planning, and then shows you how to create an effective career plan that will help you succeed, taking into account not only your skills and interests but also your values, preferences and contexts both within and outside of your work role. On completion you will have your very own tailored career plan!
The package includes:
· A two-part narrated workshop (.ppts format) covering career planning and development
· Practical exercises to help translate the workshop and advice into action
· Successful career planning templates and step-by-step instructions on creating a career plan
· Additional resources and links
· Special offers on follow-up workshops
Ideal for: Early- and Mid-Career researchers and PhD students
Available: For AUS$19.95 - please email Indagoacademy@gmail.com to order